Take a tour around Scotland’s most infamous graveyard, Greyfriars Kirkyard. Learn more about the lives of many of the incredible characters inhumed in this picturesque historic burial-ground.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Please arrive at least 10 minutes before the tour starts. The meeting point is the Tourist information booth/office outside of the Bank of Scotland entrance. This is on the opposite side of the road to Deacon Brodies Tavern.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Alcohol and drugs
- Unaccompanied minors
- Video recording
Know before you go
- This tour takes place rain or shine, please dress accordingly
- Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult