Re-trace the steps of the Kings and Queens and commoners alike with your own private guide (Scottish Tourist Board 4 star award). On your journey down the Royal Mile, you'll see attractions and places of historic interest.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Private group
- Behind the scenes of the Royal Mile
- St Giles Cathedral
- John Knox House, Canongate Kirk, New Scottish Parliament, Palace of Holyrood House from the outside
- On this walking tour you'll learn about Edinburgh's history,and places of local and national interest.
- You will be informed about various attractions along the way, which may help in the planning of the rest of your stay.
- Any personal purchases including food and drink
- People with mobility impairments
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Scotch Whisky Experience, 354 Castlehill, The Royal Mile, Edinburgh, EH1 2NEOpen in Google Maps ⟶