Spend 5 days experiencing Scotland’s breathtaking best. You’ll see the dramatic mountain scenery of Assynt, the remote white sand beaches of the northern highlands, the ancient pine forests of the Cairngorms, and the stark beauty of the Isle of Skye.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 14 days in advance for a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 16 participants
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- Please note the following:
- The operator believes a small group tour, with a maximum of 16 participants, really does make a big difference to your trip, offering a more personal service. This is the only 5-star operator to offer this guarantee
- Because the operator believes that you should have time off the bus and the opportunity to take nature walks, suitable clothing and footwear for these walks is recommended
- Small, locally owned guesthouses and B&Bs are used for accommodation. All rooms are ensuite. Note that the guesthouses may be a short walk from the city center. For individual travellers please select the single accommodation option. For 2 people travelling together please choose the shared double option
- Minimum age to participate is 5 years