Escape to Scotland’s northern extremes on a 5-day scenic tour and explore the beauty and prehistoric history of the Orkney archipelago, the rugged limits of Scotland’s northern coastline, the fabled Loch Ness, and the stunning Cairngorm mountains.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- Drop off in Edinburgh on day 5 is scheduled for 7:00 PM (approximate)
- Tour operates with a maximum of 16 passengers for a more intimate and personalized service
- Please bring suitable clothing and footwear for country walks
- Accommodation: Choose from a selection of small, locally-owned guesthouses and B&Bs. All rooms are en suite. For individual travelers, please select the single accommodation option. For 2 or more people traveling together, please choose the twin room shared option
- Minimum age to participate is 5 years
- You're restricted to 14 kg (31lbs) of luggage per person. This should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 55cm x 45cm x 25cm / 22in x 17in x 10in) plus a small bag for onboard personal items