Visit three castles and an exceptionally well-preserved village on this adventure through the sights and stories of Outlander. On this time-traveling adventure you'll discover that the real locations and history are just as exciting as the show itself.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your driver/guide outside of Rabbie's Cafe Bar.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Doune Castle will be closed on July 31, 2022 due to road closures
- You're restricted to 14kg (31 lbs) of luggage per person on this tour. This should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 55cm x 45cm x 25cm / 22in x 17in x 10in) plus a small bag for onboard personal items
- Due to maintenance work Linlithgow Palace is closed until further notice. During this time, Linlithgow will be a photo stop.
- Midhope Castle is partially open or fully closed due to filming on these dates:
- Partially open (you can still take photos from the distance): 25-26 August 2022, 05-11 September 2022, 06-07 October 2022
- Full closure (no access to the courtyard): 16 August 2022 – 21 August 2022, 23 -24 August 2022, 12 September - 05 October 2022