Explore the lochs and castles of Scotland’s West Highlands on a full-day scenic drive from Edinburgh. See Doune Castle, Callander, Loch Lomond, and more, and learn about Scotland’s folk heroes.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet at Edinburgh Bus Station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Tour returns to Edinburgh by approximately 18:30
- Children under 5 are not allowed on this tour
- Transportation is by top range 16 seat Mercedes mini-coach
- It is recommended that you bring suitable clothing and footwear for possible nature walks. Scotland weather can be wet
- Inveraray Castle is open between Easter - mid October
- You're restricted to 14kg (31lbs) of luggage per person on the tour. This should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 55cm x 45cm x 25cm / 22in x 17in x 10in) plus a small bag for onboard personal items