Experience the natural beauty of the Scottish Highlands on a full-day coach tour to Loch Ness, Glencoe, and the Trossachs National Park. Stop for lunch in Fort Augustus and an optional boat trip.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 12.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet outside Deacons' House Cafe. The tour will not wait for latecomers under any circumstances and there will be no refunds for missed tours. It is vitally important that if you are arriving at the departure point by taxi or local bus that you leave enough time to get there.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- For insurance reasons, children must be aged 7 or older to join the tour. You will need to provide a photographic ID as proof of age
- All passengers must be at least 120 cm tall, regardless of age