Explore the land of Scottish heroes and royalty with us. Visit Scotland’s Loch Lomond, Scotland's largest loch. See the Trossachs - “the Highlands in Miniature”. Visit the imposing Stirling Castle.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Meet outside the green Ensign Ewart pub. There is currently a shortage of taxi and private hire cabs in Edinburgh, which may make it harder to get to the departure point if you're thinking of using a taxi. It is strongly recommended that you allow for more time to reach the departure point in the morning and look into public transport options as a backup.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
Know before you go
- The Loch Lomond cruise is only available in winter for groups of 6 and over and if this number is not met, an alternative stop will be offered
- Unfortunately, children under 4 years old are not permitted on this tour
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated provided the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark