Learn the history of Petra on this full-day tour from Eilat. Visit some impressive sites in the UNESCO World Heritage city such as a Roman theater and the remains of tombs and temples.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pick-up from your hotel or guesthouse in Eilat. If you need to be picked up from elsewhere (like an airbnb), the local operator will send you details of the closest pick-up point.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
Know before you go
- Your entry visa to Jordan and the border fees are paid at the border pass. The amount is subject to the Jordanian authorities. Most nationalities can be issued with a visa at the border pass. If you have already a visa, the border fees will be lower
- Please note Jordanian authorities are solely responsible at the border cross to Jordan and sometimes there are long queues to pass into Jordan
- Please provide the following passport details: Passport number, nationality, date and place of issue, date of expiry, date of birth (dd/mm/yyyy)
- A valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Please note this tour is not suitable for children under the age of 4