Discover the breathtaking landscapes of the amazing Torres del Paine on this full day guided tour from El Calafate. Explore one of the world’s most beautiful national parks, home to glaciers, turquoise lakes, stunning waterfalls and fascinating nature.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 14 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Pickup in hotels centrally located in El Calafate, between 6:30 AM and 7:30 AM. Pick up from residential or other types of lodgings is not included. Send an email to tour operator in case your lodging is not a hotel in central El Calafate.
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- It is mandatory to provide full name, ID or passport, and nationality
- Each passenger will be responsible for possessing the necessary documentation to cross the border with Chile
- Start time will be confirmed the day before the tour; an email will be sent to you with the confirmation.
- Not suitable for children under 3 years old