Go island-hopping on the turquoise Adriatic Sea. First, visit Koločep, site of two sleepy hamlets, then head to the old resort island of Šipan to explore Roman ruins. Retire to the beautiful Lopud island to enjoy yourself on its wide, sandy beaches.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Starting time 10:00 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available via minivan from hotels and ports in Dubrovnik (as well as other location upon request).
- Take a dip in crystal-clear seas
- Experience Croatian island life with our island hopping excursion
- Visit three islands in the sun-drenched Adriatic Sea in just one day
- Hotel pick-up & drop off
- Boat transportation fees
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Full day tour up to 8 hours.
- Tour is offered every day in the summer season.
- Wear comfortable shoes, and clothing- don't forget a hat, swimsuit, towel, sunblock, bottled water, and a camera!
- Local currency is the Croatian Kuna (KN), code: HRK