Embark on an exciting journey through Abu Dhabi, the capital city of the U.A.E and the hub for some of the most spectacular and iconic landmark attractions that the region has to offer.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Small group
- Limited to 13 participants
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pick up from any hotel or location within Dubai.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Discover the U.A.E.’s expensive capital city with an expert tour guide
- Admire the beautiful masterpiece, the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
- Marvel at Abu Dhabi’s innovative developments such as the Yas Island’s F1 circuit and the Ferrari World amusement park
- Take a 1-hour yacht ride along the Yas Island Marina
- Enjoy the scenic drive along the Corniche and through Saadiyat Island
- Hotel pickup & drop-off in Dubai
- Transport by coach or minivan
- Professional guide
- 1-hour yacht cruise
- Entrance to Emirates Palace
- Tickets to Ferrari World Abu Dhabi (tour stop will be outside the theme park only)
- Children under 3 years
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Entrance to Sheikh Zayed Mosque is closed during Friday prayers. Your tour stops may occur in a different order than listed as a result.
- During religious holidays and festivals, it may not be possible to visit Sheikh Zayed Mosque.
- Mosques have very strict dress codes. Women must wear long loose clothing, ensure arms and legs are fully covered, and wear a head covering at all times. Men must ensure that knees and shoulders are covered. Failure to follow dress codes will result in entry to the mosque being refused. The tour operator is unable to provide suitable clothing.
- Temperatures can be cool from November to February and extremely hot from June to September. Casual, loose fitting clothing is recommended, along with a light sweater in the winter.
- Bring a hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, and your camera.
- Pickup times may vary as this is a shared tour.