Athens is an open-air museum making the Segway the perfect vehicle from which to experience it! You can discover the passage from past to present with this unique tour!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Small group
- Limited to 7 participants
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Visit the first modern Olympic “village”
- See the Panathinaikon Stadium
- Witness the changing of the Presidential Guards "Tsolias"
- Segway Training
- Expert tour leader
- Personal Expenses
- Guided tour of the archaeological sites
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Ilia Poulopoulou 3 st, Athens 11851, near Thission Metro stationOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- All tours depart from and end at the supplier's office near the Thission where a bathroom, free Wifi and water are available to all guests.
- This tour does not enter any archaeological sites.
- Minimum age to ride a Segway is 10 years and those under 18 must be accompanied by an adult. Riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance.
- Segways are not suitable for guests who weigh under 100 pounds (45 kilos) or over 250 pounds (113 kilos).
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes and not bring large bags whilst on the Segway.
- The tour is not recommended for pregnant women.