Piha Beach Day Trip from Auckland
- Experience Piha at your own pace with a shuttle bus transfer from Auckland
- Go the long way round for a scenic drive through sub-tropical rainforest
- Enjoy six to eight hours of free time to discover all of Piha's amazing sites
Stop at a lookout to view the famous Lion Rock then spiral down into the valley. Tour around Piha’s Beach, town and rainforest. You will be given a map and detailed insights on all the must-see places to visit during the day. Enjoy an optional one-hour nature walk or be dropped at the beach.
Spend the day as you please and at your own pace with recommendations from your guide on how to maximise your time. On this adventure, you can explore volcanic black sand beaches and lava caves. Climb rugged mountainous terrain and walk through untouched sub-tropical wilderness!
Be picked up from Piha at 4:00 PM to arrive back in Auckland at 5:00 PM.
- Transport to and from Auckland
- Local driver/guide
- Scenic road trip through the lush Waitakere Ranges
- Detailed map of Piha
- Local knowledge on Piha and recommended sites to visit
- Food and drink
Prepare for the activity
• Bring your swimwear if you want to go for a swim, Piha Beach is New Zealand’s most famous surf beach so don’t miss the chance to enjoy the waves
• You can return to Auckland on an alternate date if you would like to stay longer in Piha. You can contact the local operator after booking to arrange this but note that you will have to organize your own accommodation
• Minimum numbers required to operate - in the unlikely event that these aren't reached you will be offered an alternative date or full refund
From US$ 39.38 US$ 27.57 per person