Discover one of the most famous floating markets in the Mekong Delta on this one-day tour from Saigon city. Learn how to make traditional Vietnamese food and enjoy a cycle ride through a traditional village.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Starting time 5:00 AM
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Chinese, English, Japanese
- Audio guide/headphones
- Pickup included
- We will pick you up at the hotel
- Discover the traditional floating market and see locals trading goods directly from boat to boat
- Learn some cooking skills as you prepare traditional Vietnamese dishes for lunch
- Cycle through a village and hear some Southern Vietnamese folk music
- Relax as you are transported by private car to and from Saigon city
- Pickup and drop-off from your accommodation in Saigon
- English-speaking guide.
- Light breakfast, lunch meal and tropical fruits
- Entrance fees.
- Bottled water and local tea
- Additional meals
- Gratuities (optional)
- Wheelchair users
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The whole tour takes around 12-hours.