Chicago: 1.5-Hour Romantic Sunset Cruise
- Enjoy the sun setting behind the Chicago Skyline
- Cruise the tranquil waters of Lake Michigan
- Journey through the legendary Chicago Lock that links the Chicago River with Lake Michigan
- Skip the ticket line and guarantee your spot on this popular tour
- Enjoy a full-service cash bar with local beer and spirits, and Garrett’s Popcorn
Your local tour guide will give a very brief commentary along the Chicago River and entrance to Lake Michigan, but most of the 1.5-hour cruise is spent without narration, leaving you to watch the sun put on a beautiful display with the City skyline.
Admire the many angles of the Chicago skyline from Lake Michigan, one of the largest bodies of fresh water in the world. Capture magical views of Chicago's twin super-skyscrapers, the famous Willis (formerly Sears) Tower and the John Hancock Building.
You'll also get to admire the majesty of Grant Park with its famous Buckingham Fountain, and iconic Chicago venues such as Soldier’s Field, Adler Planetarium, and the Shedd Aquarium.
During your cruise, treat yourself at the full-service cash bar featuring authentic Chicago products. Try local beer and spirits and Garrett’s Popcorn.
Choose between the fresh air of the open-air decks or enjoy the comfort of the climate-controlled interiors during your cruise. Don’t forget to take a selfie at the Grand Staircase at the front of the boat or pose for photos at the picturesque stern or bow of this classic vessel.
- 1.5-hour sunset cruise on the Chicago River and Lake Michigan
- Choice of outdoor deck or indoor, climate-controlled seating
- Live commentary by local guide
- Drinks and snacks (available for purchase onboard)
Prepare for the activity
Arrive 15 - 30 minutes before the scheduled departure time and present your timed ticket to a uniformed employee standing at the top of the stairs at the northwest corner of the Michigan Avenue (DuSable) Bridge at the foot of the Wrigley Building. They will guide you to the correct dock for your cruise time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Passengers must wear masks, even when outside
• Children under 4 years of age are free
• Boarding commences approximately 15 minutes before the scheduled departure time
• Seats on the decks are chosen on a first-come, first-serve basis
• All bags are subject to search
• Vessels include restrooms with diaper changing tables, cash bar, and climate control