Chicago CityPASS®: Save 50% on 5 Top Attractions
- Visit 5 major Chicago City attractions with significant savings
- Enjoy skip-the-line privileges at some locations
- Enjoy attractions such as: Shedd Aquarium, Skydeck Chicago (Expedited Entry) and The Field Museum (All Access Pass)
- Choose from either the Museum of Science and Industry OR 360 Chicago Observation Deck
- Also, choose from the Adler Planetarium OR Art Institute of Chicago
- Get instant delivery of mobile tickets
The CityPASS system is simple. Simply present your mobile (or printed) ticket to be scanned at any of the 5 attractions for entry.
What exactly can you experience with the CityPASS ticket? One stop is the Shedd Aquarium, where you can see otters, lizards, whales, and dolphins – and much, much more. Shedd Aquarium is home to more than 32,000 animals, housed under one octagonal dome.
You can also take in breathtaking views at Skydeck, which stands 1,353 feet above the city. The Field Museum is on the list too, home of “Sue” the world’s largest T. Rex. There are two option tickets that give you access to either the 360 CHICAGO Observation Deck or the Museum of Science and Industry, and the Adler Planetarium or the Art Institute of Chicago. Note: You do not need to choose between these options at the time of booking.
This pass Includes prepaid admission to five must-see attractions:
1. Shedd Aquarium - From angelfish to zebra sharks, meet 32,000 animals from aquatic habitats around the world at Chicago’s “must-sea” destination! See penguins fly through chilly waters, dolphins leap high in the air, monkeys scamper through rainforest trees, and stingrays swim below your feet. You’ll have all-access admission including permanent exhibits, animal presentations, special exhibit, and Stingray Touch (seasonal), plus a 4-D Experience.
2. Skydeck Chicago - Atop the Willis Tower, Skydeck, invites intrepid visitors to step onto The Ledge, four glass boxes jutting out from the observatory. Situated at 1,353 feet (412 meters), the boxes provide a jaw-dropping view 103 stories above the city. Includes expedited Entry to Willis Tower’s 103rd floor. It also includes admission to The Ledge.
3. Field Museum – See the world’s wonders! Visit an ancient Egyptian tomb with 23 mummies, explore over 10,000 years of Chinese history and culture, and “Sue” the world’s largest T. Rex dinosaur. You’ll get an All-Access Pass (admission to all permanent and regularly-priced ticketed exhibitions, and your choice of one digital 3D film). Film selection subject to availability. Additional charges may apply for specially ticketed exhibitions outside of the All-Access Pass.
4. Adler Planetarium OR Art Institute of Chicago
Adler Planetarium - America’s first planetarium! Experience hands-on, minds-on activities and discover mind-blowing facts about the Universe. The planetarium has two domed theaters, 60,000 square feet of exhibitions, and the Doane Observatory’s research quality telescope. Access to any two* shows and exhibitions, plus the Atwood Sphere Experience (*based on availability)
Art Institute of Chicago - Travel the globe through galleries featuring the art of ancient Greece, Japan, Africa, and the Americas. The museum also has one of the largest Impressionist collections outside France and features classic artists like Van Gough and Georges Seurat. You’ll get Fast Pass Admission to permanent collection and non-ticketed special exhibitions; includes audio tour.
5. Museum of Science and Industry, Chicago, OR 360 CHICAGO
Museum of Science and Industry - Learn about the science of storms, tour a real World War II German submarine and run on a human-sized hamster wheel. Chicago’s Museum of Science and Industry is the largest in the Western hemisphere. Includes museum entry, plus one timed-entry experience.
360 CHICAGO Observation Deck - Experience magnificent views of Chicago’s skyline, beaches and historic waterfront from 1000 feet up. Includes express entry admission.
- Shedd Aquarium (Priority Entry)
- Skydeck Chicago (Expediated Entry)
- Field Museum (All-Access Pass)
- Adler Planetarium (Entry + 2 Sky Shows + Atwood Sphere Experience) OR Art Institute of Chicago (Fast Pass)
- Museum of Science and Industry (Entry + 1 Ticketed Experience) OR 360 CHICAGO Observation Deck (Express Entry)
- Food and Drink
Prepare for the activity
Proceed directly to the entry point for any of the included attractions and present this ticket on a mobile device (or print it off). Note: There is often a special entry point/line for CityPASS ticket holders.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Unless otherwise noted, tickets are valid for one-time admission to attractions
• Due to ongoing COVID-19 virus preventative measures, some attractions may be closed. Please check with individual attractions directly
• Some of the attractions may require a timed entry, you might need to reserve your time with attractions by phone or online in advance. Please review the CityPASS travel guide link provided on your ticket for details
• Ticket inclusions are subject to change