Colosseum Skip-the-Line Tour with Underground Chambers
- Skip the long lines to the Colosseum
- Get privileged access to the underground areas
- Learn more about life in Ancient Rome at the Roman Forum
Due to health and safety regulations, this itinerary may change. See Know before you go for the latest updates.
Then, skip the long lines for a privileged look at the underground tunnels and chambers, restricted to a few selected visitors each day. Marvel at the engineering skills of the Romans as you see the remains of the 88 elevators that lead up to the arena floor.
Continue to the arena floor for an exclusive chance to stand on the same spot that the gladiators stood over 2,000 years ago. Enjoy some free time to explore at leisure. Then, make you way to the Roman Forum to learn more about the heart of the ancient city. Continue to Palatine Hill, where the nobles of Ancient Rome built their luxury villas.
- Skip-the-line entrance to the Colosseum and underground chambers
- Skip-the-line entrance to the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill
- English-speaking guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
Prepare for the activity
Meet at the upper level exit of the Colosseum Metro station. You will be greeted by your guide wearing a purple shirt with the local partner's name on it. Customers are required to be at the meeting point 15 minutes prior to the activity starting time. Late arrivals cannot be guaranteed entrance.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
• Confirmation will be received at time of booking
• No suitcase compartment available