Alhambra: Ticket with Audio Guide
- Enjoy skip-the-line entry to Alhambra in Granada
- See the Spanish-Muslim architecture of Nasrid Palaces and Alcazaba Fortress
- Stroll around Generalife Gardens
- Explore the city of the Alhambra at your own pace with an interactive audio guide and GPS system
- Enjoy the complete flexibility of a self-guided audio tour
After you have picked up your personal tourist navigator and your entry time for Alhambra Palace, enjoy skip-the-line entry to Alhambra and see the exquisitely detailed Islamic art and architecture of Generalife Gardens, Nasrid Palaces, and Alcazaba Fortress. Your audio guide will provide detailed explanations of Alhambra and Generalife as you walk.
After your visit to Alhambra and before giving back the audio guide, discover the city’s best cultural offerings, tapas bars, monuments, and museums. Go to exhibitions and track restaurants according to price and the type of cuisine.
Follow the tips of your GPS navigator, and relax in the evening with a massage, have fun with friends at a great restaurant, play golf, or visit an amusement park.
- Audio guide tourist navigator with GPS
- Daytime ticket to the entire Alhambra complex, including the Nasrid Palaces and Generalife
- Personal audio system
- Cultural information on the monuments, museums, exhibitions, and restaurants of Granada
- All other activities in the city
Prepare for the activity
• Granavision Welcome Visitor Centre in the Alhambra, located just 100 meters from Parking Number 1 • Please be at the Welcome Visitor Centre 15 minutes before the starting time chosenOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
- Baby carriages
• If you don't provide the names and passport number of all participants you will not be able to visit the monument
From US$ 64.22 US$ 35.32 per person