Ho Chi Minh City: Full-Day Mekong Delta Region Tour
Pickup optionalPlease arrive at the hotel lobby 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time
- Visit a brick kiln factory, a coconut processing workshop, and a local mat-weaving house
- Enjoy a relaxing walk through one of the peaceful villages of the region
- Ride a Xe Loi to a riverside restaurant and savor local seafood specialties
- Take in the beautiful scenery of the Mekong Delta from a sampan
Enjoy a boat trip through the small canals of the river and take in the breathtaking scenery of the Mekong Delta Region. Experience the processes involved in making brick at a local brick kiln factory, visit a coconut-processing workshop, and then watch how sleeping mats are made.
Stroll through one of the peaceful villages in Ben Tre Province and experience local daily life. Take a ride with a Xe Loi, a modern motorized rickshaw, before stopping at a riverside restaurant for a delicious lunch. Savor some seafood specialties including elephant ear fish and river shrimp.
Then, swing aboard a sampan and row along the canal's coconut groves. After a relaxing day in the countryside, you will return to Ho Chi Minh City at around 5 PM.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off within District 1,3 in Ho Chi Minh City
- English-speaking guide
- Set menu lunch
- Coconut water
- Sampan boat trip
- Water and tissues
- Pickup and drop-off from hotels outside District 1,3
- Personal expenses
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
Please arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes before the activity starts. Meet your guide at the desk of the Avanti Sai Gon Hotel at 188 Le Thanh Ton Street, Ben Thanh Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh CityOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
• This tour is not recommended for travelers with heart problems or other serious medical conditions