Ho Chi Minh City: Half-Day Walking Foodie Tour
- Explore some famous and specialized eateries
- Enjoy some popular authentic food in hidden alleys and sidewalks
- Discover Saigon life
Start with a walk around specially picked locations around District 1. Your guide will be happy to show you around some of the best food stalls and local restaurants this part of the city has to offer. You'll get to taste some popular and authentic food like spring rolls, Vietnamese bread, beef/chicken noodle, and Vietnamese sweet tofu. All of these locations are hidden in alleys and down sidewalks you would never otherwise travel down.
During your tour you'll discover life in Saigon, see how three generations of a family can live under one roof in tiny houses and get acquainted with the lives of the locals. At 9:30 PM your tour will come to an end.
- Free pick up and drop-off available for people staying in hotels located at District 1, Ho Chi Minh city
- English-speaking guide
- Dinner (Vietnamese street food)
- Drink (soft drink, water)
- Transport for guests outside of District 1
Prepare for the activity
Please arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes before the activity starts. Meet your guide at the desk of the Avanti Sai Gon Hotel at 188 Le Thanh Ton Street, Ben Thanh Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh CityOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes