Lisbon: Full-Day Sailing Tour to Cascais Bay
- Explore the Estoril Coast and Cascais from a luxury yacht
- Stop in Cascais Bay to swim and top up your tan
- Enjoy the on board facilities, including an audio system for your entertainment
- Learn the maritime history of the Portuguese capital
- Join the crew for a little sailing lesson if you desire
Depart from the Doca do Bom Sucesso in the historic Belém district, and cruise along the coast to see the sights of Lisbon from a unique vantage point. Head west to the elegant resort town of Cascais and Cascais Bay. Anchor for about 2-4 hours of swimming and sunbathing time.
As you sail along the Estoril Coast, get an appreciation of the maritime and fishing traditions of the area, along with its strategic importance in the defense of Portugal against attack in less peaceful times. Your experienced skipper will share their knowledge of sailing the Atlantic and Tagus River, and provide stories of Lisbon and its surrounding coast.
The stylish boats are between 7 and 18 meters long, and feature on board toilet facilities, a kitchenette, and a CD/MP3/radio audio system to keep you entertained. Sail back to Lisbon at the end of the day, and get the chance to team up with the crew and get a bit of sailing experience!
- Water or soft drink
- Insurance and taxes
Prepare for the activity
Meet at the marina 'Doca do Bom Sucesso' in Belem, located between Altis Belem Hotel and Belem Tower. You will see two big red + blue flags and a van next to the BP fuel station facing the marina, near gate 1. When you book, you don´t need to worry about being lost at the marina looking for a skipper or boat you have no idea where to find.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- High-heeled shoes
• Feel free to bring your own food to the boat
• Children under 5 years old are required to wear a life jacket from the time they leave the dock until the end of the tour
• All major tourist buses stop within 70 meters from the meeting point
• The local operator recommends departing at 10:00 AM
• Infants and children must be mentioned in the booking, as they count towards the boat's maximum capacity
From US$ 948.11 US$ 853.30 Per group up to 12