Immerse yourself in the faith and history of the religious mecca site of Fátima on this half-day tour from Lisbon.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- Pickup from hotels in Lisbon, Sintra, Cascais, and Estoril. Please wait in the hotel lobby 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time.
- Private group
- Discover one of the most important pilgrimage sites in the world
- Soak up the religious energy of this holy place
- Visit the Basilica of the Holy Trinity and home of the 3 shepherds
Discover the history of the Catholic pilgrimage site of Fátima on this half-day tour from Lisbon. After getting picked up from your hotel, travel in an air-conditioned vehicle towards the Sanctuary of Fátima, taking in scenic views of the Portuguese countryside along the way. At the sanctuary, discover the spot where 3 children were visited by the Virgin Mary and pay your respects at the shrine. Afterward, visit the Basilica of the Holy Trinity and admire its unique award-winning architecture before heading to the village of the 3 shepherds, where you can admire a faithful reconstruction of the apparition. Finish your tour with a delicious lunch before heading back to Lisbon.
- Bottled water
- Parking fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Admission fees
- Cost of lunch
- Personal expenses
Select participants and date