Discover secrets of Sintra and enjoy the guided visit to Quinta da Regaleira on this small group 5-hour tour. Admire the views from Roca cliffs, Guincho beach and walk along the beautiful Cascais bay.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Portuguese
- Private or small groups available
What customers loved
"The guides knowledge of everything"
"Enjoyed the tour around Pena palace"
"Quinta de Regaleira and the drive through the mountainous countryside."
- Visit the Quinta da Regaleira with its romantic palace, garden, and mysterious caves
- Enjoy free time for exploring historical center of Sintra
- Admire the views from Cabo da Roca
- Discover the beauty of Guincho beach
- Walk along Cascais bay
- Pickup from your hotel in central Lisbon
- Transportation by air-conditioned minivan
- Team of one driver and one guide per group of 8 persons
- Guided tour inside the monument (1h30)
- Free time in the historical center of Sintra
- Full insurance in accordance with Portuguese law
- Quinta da Regaleira admission ticket (Adult €10; Youngster/Senior €5); your guide can skip the line and help you with the tickets
- Children under 6 years
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, so be sure to wear comfortable shoes
- At Cabo da Roca it can get windy, so it's advised to bring a jacket
- This is a small group tour by minivan. During your trip, the local tour operator's driver and guide will be at your disposal
- Check your e-mail box (including your spam folder) one day before the date of your tour; you'll be notified by e-mail if there are any changes to the estimated pickup time
- If you are staying in Lisbon, Bairro Alto or Alfama districts, you may have to walk to a location near your accommodation to facilitate pickup
- This tour do not include a stop for lunch. Feel free to bring some snacks with you.