Embark on this private tour of Mafra, with its unique and majestic Palace, and the surrounding Tapada, the old hunting grounds, all of which are in the World Heritage list and enjoy some of the freshest seafood in the world at Ericeira.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Italian, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- Your hotel or accomodation in Lisbon (cruise terminal or airport also possible).
- Private group
- Visit the magnificent Mafra Palace and Convent that inspired Saramago
- Discover a miniature village created by the imagination of a Portuguese ceramist
- Explore some of the best surfing beaches in Portugal
- Enjoy some of the best seafood in the World at Ericeira, the surfing village
- Pick-up and drop off at the hotel or accommodation
- Private minivan or sedan according to your choice
- Guided tour
- Bottled water
- Parking, fuel and toll costs
- Insurance as required by law
- Personal expenses (souvenirs, etc)
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- You must bring your own headphones
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Know before you go
- Child (3 yrs old or above) seats are available on request (Free of Charge) if advised at time of booking.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Start and finish times may be adjusted to your preference or to your cruise schedule. Please mention any change in the "Special Requirements."
- If you come on a Cruise, please mention the ship name, disembarkation time, and re-boarding time.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements or any other special needs at the time of booking.
- Please note that all the prices are per trip and not per person, meaning that the price you see is what you pay for the whole group.
- Depending on the size of your group and car vehicle availability, your tour will take place in a premium sedan or estate car or a minivan.
- Maximum of 7 people per booking.