Lisbon: 2-Hour Private Sailing Trip by Catamaran
- Cruise along the Tagus River by catamaran
- See the historical sights of Lisbon from the water
- Celebrate a special occasion or anniversary with a private yacht charter
- Choose your own departure time by day or night
Get a welcome aboard the private boat at the Doca do Bom Sucesso marina. Avail of a service suitable for couples, families or small groups as you sail past some of the city's main monuments, such as Belém Tower, and discover hidden attractions along the way.
Relax on board the catamaran as you pass sights such as the main square of Terreiro do Paço - also known as Praça do Comércio - remodeled as part of the rebuilding of the Pombaline Downtown after the 1755 Earthquake. Admire the 18th-century façades and mosaic cobbles.
Hear more about the city from an enthusiastic skipper, who will also be happy to share their passion for sailing as you cruise back to the Doca do Bom Sucesso marina.
- Boat cruise
- Water or soft drink
- Guide service
- Pick-up and drop off
Prepare for the activity
Meet at the Doca do Bom Sucesso marina in Belém. The marina is located between the Altis Belém Hotel and Belém Tower. Look for the 2 big red and blue flags and a van next to the BP gas station facing the marina near gate 1.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- High-heeled shoes
• Warmer clothes are recommended for evening or night tours as the temperature may be colder
• All major tourist buses stop within 70 meters of the meeting point
• Children under 5 years old are required to wear a life jacket from the time they leave the dock until arrival
• You can bring your own food and drinks (limited alcoholic beverages)
• Infants and children must be always mentioned in the booking as they count towards the boat's maximum occupancy
From US$ 479.83 US$ 431.85 Per group up to 14