Take a wonderful 3-hour tour to Belém to discover the architecture and history of the city, before you taste the classical custard tart.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French, German, Spanish
- Visit Lisbon on a Segway
- Stop at Belém Tower or Discoveries Monument
- Try the world-famous Portuguese custard tarts
- One Segway per person
- Helmet and hairnet
- Bottle of water per person
- Typical custard tart
- Company liability insurance and personal injury insurance
- Experienced driver/guide
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Food or extra drinks
- Pregnant women
- People under 99 lbs (45 kg)
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- All participants must have between 45 and 118 kg, and a minimum of 1.5 meters tall
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult. Is mandatory to sign a Term of Responsibility for children up to 18 years old
- The use of a safety helmet is mandatory
- Pregnant women cannot participate
- This tour operates rain or shine. If the weather report says that there will be rain, please dress accordingly. The local partner will provide ponchos in case of rain. Refunds are not offered for inclement weather.
- If there is inclement weather, and there are openings in other tours later in the same day, it is possible to reschedule your tour for a later time on the same day, free of charge.