Embark on a quest and be amazed by the mix of narrow alleys and breathtaking lookout points, all brimming with history. Solve clues and unlock stories on your phone, as you discover Lisbon Cathedral, the National Pantheon, Casa dos Bicos, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Walk along Lisbon’s medieval district and visit Largo do Chafariz de Dentro, Rua dos Cegos, and lesser-known places
- Enjoy a uniquely crafted story brought to you by gifted writers
- Solve clues to find local stories and hidden gems as you explore
- Learn about fado, the musical spirit of the Portuguese
- Try a new type of experience, the perfect mix between a tour, outdoor escape game, and treasure hunt
- A city exploration game available on your phone (Questo app).
- Full availability: 24/7, every day of the year.
- Flexibility: start, take a break and continue at your own pace.
- Safety: it's private, no human contact and you will avoid crowds.
- 24/7 customer support.
- A tour guide.
- Wheelchair users
You must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
• Go to Portal da Nossa Senhora da Conceição Velha (game starting point). • Open the Questo app and follow the instructions. • You must have downloaded the app and created an account first.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Charged Smartphone
- Unaccompanied minors