Lisbon: Full-Day Sintra - It's not only Pena Palace
- Taste the famous pastry of Sintra and walk through the romantic streets of the village
- Visit Pena Palace or Quinta de Regaleira, both are romantic palaces and chapels with a luxurious park
- Have lunch in a typical restaurant and taste the best fresh fish
- View Cabo da Roca, the westernmost point of Europe
- Choose to take a dip in the ocean
- Explore the vividly painted terraces, decorative battlements and mythological statues of Pena Palace
Pena Palace and Quinta de Regaleira are an estate located near the historic center of Sintra, Portugal. It is classified as a World Heritage site by UNESCO within the cultural landscape of Sintra.
Continue by the Old Road by van and head to the 'Saloia' area beach, where you will have lunch, relax and see one of the most beautiful villages of Portugal, Azenhas do Mar. Finish you tour at the western point of Europe, Cabo da Roca, and see one of the best sunsets in the world and continue to Cascais Bay, Estoril and Lisbon.
- A snack with coffee or tea and the famous queijadas and travesseiros of Sintra
- Free Wi-Fi on-board
- Lunch (10€-15€)
- Entrance to Quinta da Regaleira (8€)
- Entrance to Pena Palace (14€)