Lisbon: Street Art Walk
- Encounter fantastic street art in Lisbon's secret places
- Wander through the entire historical area and old neighborhoods of the city
- Get all the insider info with your private local guide
- Visit the Calcada da Glória, a legal place to paint, and most likely see an artist at work
- Discover the most freshly-painted spots, like Caracol da Graça
After greeting your guide at the meeting point, set off on your street art adventure. Explore the city's old neighborhoods and both its old and new street art. Visit the outdoor urban gallery in Bairro Alto to admire the amazing tile work and sidewalk patterns.
During your tour, see some of Lisbon's secret artistic places, such as the street art gallery in the Chão do Loureiro car parking lot. Find some of the freshest art at Caracol da Graça, and maybe even see artists at work at the legal place to paint, Calçada da Glória.
Throughout your tour, stay aware, and keep looking up and down, because art is everywhere. Once your tour is over, take home an artistic souvenir to remember your amazing experience.
- Artistic souvenir
- Secret places in Lisbon
- Private guide
- Overview of the entire historical area and old neighborhoods
- Entrance fees to monuments/art galleries
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- People with mobility impairments
Prepare for the activity
Meet your guide at the entrance of the Flower Power restaurant in Bairro Alto. The address is: Calçada do Combro 2, 1200-259 Lisbon, Portugal. It's only 100 meters (110 yards) from Luís de Camões Square and Baixa Chiado subway station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Luggage or large bags
• This tour is not recommended for people with mobility impairments
• Please arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes before the activity starts