Discover one of the best private collections in the world with works ranging from ancient Egypt to the 20th century. View art pieces by great masters such as Rubens, Rembrandt, Turner, Degas and René Lalique.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Valid 1 day
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Wheelchair accessible
- Marvel at the most extensive collection of Lalique jewelry
- Admire masterpieces by international masters such as Rubens and Rembrandt
- Take in impressive sculptures by Carpeaux and Rodin
- Stroll around an iconic modernist building, classified as a national monument
- Get lost in the maze of garden trails
- Entrance ticket with access to the Founder’s Collection
- Free Gulbenkian Museum audio guide app
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers must bring their own headphones
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Museu Calouste Gulbenkian is located close to the metro stations S. Sebastião (blue line and red line) or Praça de Espanha (blue line), as well as the bus lines 713, 716, 726, 742, 746, and 756.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Flash photography
Know before you go
- Please note that the Modern Collection is currently closed for renovation.
- The museum has free admission on Sundays after 2:00 PM.