Lisbon: Hop-On Hop-Off Boat Tour 48-Hour Pass
- Soak up stunning views of Lisbon's skyline, including the seven hills
- Admire the charming and colorful houses of Old Town Lisbon
- See a selection of the city's most iconic buildings and landmarks
- Enjoy the freedom to hop-on or off the boat at any stop, according to your interests
From your unique vantage point on the water, admire Lisbon’s stunning skyline while looking out for iconic monuments and buildings. Highlights of the tour include Belém, where you can hop-off the boat to explore on foot and try a traditional 'pastel de Belém'. The tour also sails by Terreiro do Paço, an impressive 18th century building, as well as the strikingly modern MAAT building.
Onboard enjoy free Wi-Fi so you can upload your snaps right away, and listen to fascinating information about the city and the landmarks you can see.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Tour app
Prepare for the activity
• Hop-on the boat at any of the following piers - Ribeira das Naus, Belém River Station, or Princesa Pier (next to Torre de Belém) • Look out for the pier with a sales booth, and a beautiful blue boat • Recommended boarding at Cais Gás 8Open in Google Maps ⟶
• During high season, the boat sails every half an hour between 10:00 AM and 6:00 PM
• This tour is pet friendly (subject to the crew's approval)
• The tour may be canceled due to poor weather conditions