When the sun goes down, Lisbon takes on a different feel. Turn the lights of the Segways on and explore Belem, Alfama or Parque das Nações.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, Portuguese
- Experience Lisbon in a unique way
- See the city lit up at night
- Choose which neighborhood you want to discover
- Guided tour
- Pregnant women
- People over 264 lbs (120 kg)
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- The Segways require a minimum weight of 45kg, a maximum weight of 120kg, and a minimum height of 1.35m.
- The use of a helmet is mandatory.
- You must use the machines in a responsible and civil way, following the rules and the instructions of your guide.