Lisbon: Street Art Tour
- Head off the tourist routes on this unique art tour of the Lisbon area
- Admire the colorful artwork of national and international street artists
- Learn about Lisbon’s urban and street art from a knowledgeable guide
As you’ll see on this 4-hour tour, the city’s streets are home to an impressive display of international works of art, with artists from far and wide gracing the back passages and river docks of suburban Lisbon with their unsung masterpieces.
In the past you’d see rather boring all-white buildings, but now there is color bursting in almost every corner of the city. The street paintings you’ll come across during the tour are mostly a result of the Crono Project, which is a scheme that encourages artists to transform neglected buildings into true urban galleries.
Your guide will take you on a drive through Lisbon and the surrounding area, on a tour that’s well off the beaten track.
- Pick-up and drop off from designated meeting points
- Small-group, walking tour in artistic areas
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
Prepare for the activity
Reception of Sunset Destination Hostel, Cais do Sodre Train Station, 1st floor. Address: Praça Duque de Terceira, Lisbon. Look for the door next to red flag outside the train station, facing the square/garden, and press the doorbell. Alternatively and on demand, the other pickup location is the reception of the Lisbon Destination Hostel, Rossio Train Station, 2nd floor. Address: Largo Duque do Cadaval, Lisbon. Go inside the station, go to the 2nd floor, and the hostel is in front of the train ticket office.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
• Infant seats are available on request so please request when booking
From US$ 35.23 US$ 28.18 per person