Experience the best traditional Portuguese dishes and learn about their history on this small-group, 3-4 hour Lisbon food tour. Taste 14 different dishes at 4 tasting stops, and find out how Portuguese cuisine influenced other cultures with a local guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Portuguese, German
- Private group
- Explore one of the lesser-known neighborhoods of Lisbon
- Taste traditional Portuguese dishes, from entrees, to main dishes, ending with deserts
- Learn about the curious flavors, traditions and history of each dish
- See a fully restored market place that set a the trend for the “new markets era” of Lisbon
- Hear suggestions and secrets for the rest of your stay in Lisbon
- 3-4 hour guided food tour in a calm Lisbon neighborhood
- A local guide who has a passion for food, history, and culture
- Tasting of traditional Portuguese dishes and deserts
- 4 tasting stops
- 14 tastings in total (entrees, main dishes, deserts)
- Transportation + pick-up
- Drinks (alcoholic or none alcoholic)
- Any other items not mentioned in the description
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- -If you have any dietary restrictions, (Kosher, Halal, Vegetarian, etc), there will be a few dishes you will not be able to taste.
- -Please advise if you have any allergies.
- -Be sure to bring comfortable shoes, sunscreen, and a camera;
- -Don´t expect “sightseeing" of Lisbon. This is a tour designed for foodies to learn and taste a small part of the Portuguese gastronomy. Your guide will be able to give you all the information you need for your stay in Lisbon, places to go, to visit and to eat.