Meander past Melbourne's downtown and discover one of the busiest trading ports in the Southern hemisphere. Enjoy a new perspective of Melbourne’s port and Docklands area as you cruise down the Yarra River toward Hobson’s Bay.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Take amazing photos of Melbourne's skyline and port from the water
- Get unparalleled views from the boat's panoramic windows along with protection from wind or rain
- Get some fresh air on the sun deck as you take in the sights
- Learn about all the areas you cruise by with onboard commentary
- Sit back and relax with a complimentry tea or coffee as you cruise along
- 1-hour scenic cruise
- On board live commentary
- Tea and coffee
- Other food or drinks
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Berth No 2, Southgate Arts and Leisure Precinct Landing, Lower Promenade, located at the rear of Langham Hotel, Southgate.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- The tour depart from the ticket kiosk located at Southbank Promenade at Berth 5.
- The vessel has indoor areas and panoramic windows, making this a great tour for any weather condition!
- If you for some reason cannot make the time or date you booked, Sightseeing Tickets purchased online are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.