Hawaii: Official Full-Day Passport for Pearl Harbor
- Discover all 4 historic sites at Pearl Harbor at a discounted price
- Learn more about World War II and its impact on the USA
- Take advantage of guided narration available in several languages
- Make the most of the free parking at the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center
- Travel from the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center to Ford Island for free
Explore the USS Arizona Memorial while listening to an official narrated tour available in 9 languages at the last resting place of those killed during the conflict.
Visit the USS Missouri battleship to learn about its place in history and to the Pacific Aviation Museum to see historical fighter planes up close.
Also included is access to the USS Bowfin Submarine Museum and Park where you will visit a real military submarine dating from 1942. Take advantage of the free self-guided audio tours in 8 languages, historical submarine artifacts and exhibits about submarine warfare from the 18th century until today.
Please note you will need to purchase the movie and boat tickets for the USS Arizona Memorial separately. For these tickets, please visit recreation.gov or call 1-877-444-6777. Alternatively, each day there are 1,300 tickets available at the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center on a first come, first served basis. Arrive early to get yours as gates open at 7:00 AM.
- Official narrated tour of the USS Arizona Memorial by the National Parks Service
- Admission to the USS Bowfin Submarine Museum and Park
- Admission to the USS Missouri battleship
- Admission to the Pacific Aviation Museum
- Movie/boat tickets to the USS Arizona Memorial
Prepare for the activity
• Please check in at the Pearl Harbor Historic Sites ticket counter with your voucher. This is located in the courtyard of the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center (no phone check-ins possible).
• Please note that your tickets are redeemable during all normal business hours, irrespective of the check-in time for your tour. Please check your confirmation email for additional information.
• This package is available 362 days a year and the center is open daily from 7 AM to 5 PM with last possible check-in at 3 PM (closed Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's Day)
• The USS Arizona Memorial narrated tour and USS Bowfin Submarine tours are in: English, German, Spanish, French, Japanese, Mandarin and Korean. The USS Missouri and Pacific Aviation Museum tours are available in: English, Japanese, Korean and Mandarin.