Hawaii: Pearl Harbor and USS Arizona Small Group Tour
Pickup optionalHotels in Downtown Honolulu
- Learn the history of Pearl Harbor on the narrated boat tour around the USS Arizona Memorial
- Skip the long lines to see the most popular attraction in Hawaii
- See photos and personal memorabilia at two world-class museums
- Receive a complimentary drive through Punchbowl National Memorial Cemetery and historical downtown Honolulu city tour
Take a round-trip boat shuttle to the USS Arizona Memorial after a morning pickup from any hotel in the beachfront neighborhood of Waikiki. Built on the site of events in the harbor, listen in to the guided narrated about this poignant historical event.
Receive a complimentary bottle of cold water on arrival at the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center. Then, gain access to the "Attack" and "Road to War" exhibitions to learn about the history leading up to events and the aftermath. Historical artifacts, such as personal memorabilia and photographs, will help give context for events.
- Round-trip transportation
- Skip-the-line ticket for the narrated boat tour around the USS Arizona Memorial
- Access to the "Road to War" and "Attack" exhibitions
- Boat ride to the USS Arizona Memorial monument and back
- Complimentary drink (tropical juice or bottled water)
- Tip for your driver
- Entry to USS Bowfin, Grounds, and Exhibits (viewing opportunity only)
- Entry to the Battleship Missouri (viewing opportunity only)
Prepare for the activity
- Luggage or large bags
• Round-trip transportation from any hotel in the beachfront neighborhood of Waikiki, and your choice of departures from 7:00 AM and 9:30 AM.