Paris Highlights 3-Hour Bike Tour
- See the icons of Paris from a new perspective on a city bike tour
- Pedal at a relaxed pace and take time to pause for photos
- Hear fascinating stories of "La vie à Paris"
- Admire some of the historic bridges across the River Seine
- Discover some secret sights known only to locals
A local guide will lead you along a route that also takes in back streets and secret alleys known only to Parisians. See famous landmarks from a different angle as you hear insightful stories about "La vie à Paris."
Depart from near the Arc de Triomphe, and pedal the paths to the Trocadéro, Eiffel Tower, and Champs de Mars, the huge green space that cuts from the Eiffel Tower to the École Militaire. Pass Les Invalides, and see some of the historic bridges over the River Seine.
Admire the gargoyles of the Notre-Dame de Paris, and pass the offices of the mayor at the Hotel de Ville. Continue to Place du Chatelet on the right banks of the Seine, before taking in the majesty of the Louvre and the modernity of the Centre Pompidou.
End on the Champs Elysees, just like the bike riders of the Tour de France for a perfect photo finish.
- Bike rental
- Food and drinks
Prepare for the activity
Meet your guide in the Underground Parking Etoile-Foch, opposite 8 Avenue Foch, 75116, Paris (near the Arc de Triomphe). The meeting point is on the 2nd underground level (go down into the parking and you will see us on your right). If you are arriving by Metro, get off at "Charles de Gaulle Etoile" and follow exit 8. At the end of exit 8, turn right along the bowling center and enter the parking. Go down one level and follow the Holland Bikes signs.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before scheduled departure