Best of Prague: 6-Hour Tour by Bus, Boat, and on Foot
Pickup includedYour Prague hotel
- Explore Prague on a combined bus tour, walking tour, and river cruise
- Visit Prague Castle and walk down to the Old Town
- Enjoy coffee and cake and the city sights as you cruise along the Vltava River
- Pick up insights from your live, expert guide
- Savor a delicious lunch during the tour
Wenceslas Square (bus tour)
Prague National Museum (bus tour)
Dancing House (bus tour)
Rudolfinum (bus tour)
Prague Castle (guided tour)
Old Town, Prague (lunch)
Jewish Quarter, Prague (guided tour)
Vltava River (boat cruise)
The tour begins at Wenceslas Square, where you’ll board an air-conditioned bus with your guide for a drive to see the most significant sites in Prague, including the National Museum and the Dancing House, eventually reaching Prague Castle, the most dominating site in the city.
From the castle area, continue on foot down to the Lesser Town, Kampa Island, Charles Bridge, the quaint Old Town with the famous Astronomical Clock, and the Jewish Quarter.
Afterward, take in the views of Hradcany, the National Theater, and other Prague gems during a 1-hour boat cruise along the Vltava River. Enjoy some coffee and cake as you admire the sights from the water. The tour ends at the Dvorak Riverside in the vicinity of the Czech Bridge.
- Hotel pick-up
- Tour guide
- 1-hour boat cruise
- Coffee and cake