Travel on a unique glass boat with a specially insulated deck that prevents noise and vibrations and a section that has retractable glass walls and ceilings. Enhance your experience by upgrading to the window seat option to be guaranteed being seated in this section.
Sip a welcome drink as you board and then glide down the river to the Charles Bridge and admire the neo-Renaissance Rudolfinum.
Continue past the famous Dancing House and admire the panoramic views of Petrin Hill and Old Town Prague while being serenaded by live music on board.
Enjoy a buffet dinner, which includes a wide selection of Czech and international dishes. After dinner, explore the open decks that allow you to feel the cooling river breeze and see the city from many vantage points that provide perfect photo opportunities.
Dinner buffet selections:
• Mozzarella with tomatoes and fresh basil pesto
• Selection of domestic cheeses, ham, and salami
• Duck pâté with cranberry sauce
• Gran Moravia cheese
• Greek salad
• Fresh coleslaw
• Chopped salad
• Selection of bread and butter
• Gluten-free pastries
• Chicken noodle soup
• Whole ham with bone
• Beef goulash
• Chicken schnitzels
• Baked potatoes with zucchini
• Spaghetti with cherry tomatoes and basil (vegan)
• Paella with roasted vegetables and seafood
• Steamed vegetables
• Jasmine rice
• Mashed potatoes
• Homemade gingerbread
• Apple strudel
• Fresh fruit salad