Visit the stunning Snæfellsnes peninsula on the west side of Iceland. In addition to the national park you’ll see the village of Arnarstapi, take a walk over dramatic landscape, and enjoy lunch by the shore. Take in caves, waterfalls, volcanoes, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Chinese
- Pickup optional
- The complimentary pick-up service starts 30 minutes before the selected departure. Due to traffic limitations in the city center, you might have to make your way to the closest pick-up location. Your hotel reception will help you find it or, if staying in a private accommodation, please get in touch with the local supplier after the booking. If you are not staying at a hotel or near any other pick-up points, please come to the Bus Terminal at Skarfabakki, Klettagarðar 4, 104, Reykjavík, at least 15 minutes prior to departure. Please indicate that you will come to the terminal during the booking process.
- Visit the charming village of Arnarstapi
- Explore the dramatic landscape of the national park, including lava fields and beaches
- Marvel at the spectacular scenery of the Snæfellsnes peninsula
- See one of the world's most photographed mountains, Mt Kirkjufell
- Transfers by bus
- Tour guidance
- Free WiFi on board
- Food and drinks
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- Tours have both English, German and Chinese speaking guides. Note that the German speaking guide is only offered on Mondays and the Chinese speaking guide is only offered on Fridays.
- Pickups begin 30 minutes prior to tour departure. Please wait outside your hotel or guesthouse for the bus. Be sure to provide your hotel details in advance. Alternatively, you can make your own way to the bus terminal at Klettagarðar 4, 104 Reykjavík. Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the tour departure stated on your voucher for check-in
- Please note that the discount for children and youths is a family discount, and applies to maximum 2 children/youths per each full paying adult