Venice: Doge’s Palace Ticket and Audioguide
- Discover the main highlights of St. Mark's Square
- Enter the Doge's Palace with a skip-the-line ticket
- Download your own personal audioguide
Start by entering the imposing Doge’s Palace and learn about the unbelievable masterpieces of artists like Tiepolo and Tiziano. Admire the Staircase of Giants, used by the Doge to reach the halls of power and the magnificent apartments where he lived with his family. Then cross the Bridge of Sighs and visit the dark Venetian prisons where Giacomo Casanova was held.
Complete your visit to Venice by making use of skip-the-line tickets to Museo Correr, Museo Archeologico Nazionale, and the Monumental Rooms of the Biblioteca Nazionale Marciana.
- Mobile audio guide download
- Skip-the-line tickets to Doge's Palace, Museo Correr, Museo Archeologico Nazionale, and Monumental Rooms of the Biblioteca Nazionale Marciana
- People with back problems
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
The tickets must be collected between 10:00 AM an 2:00 PM from the Venice Tours Assistance Point. With the Piazza San Marco and the arches of Museo Correr at your back and the Poste Italiane (Post Office) in front of you, look to the left and you will see a big grey newsstand (with many souvenir and newspapers), this is the Venice Tours Assistance Point where you can receive your ticket. The newsstand is between Fendi Boutique and Poste Italiane (Post Office) and as a sign that says 'Venice Tours Assistance Point’.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
• Tickets must be collected between 10:00 AM and 2:00 PM
• This tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities
• Tour does not operate in case of exceptional high tide or in case of religious functions (in these cases it can be postponed the day after otherwise it will be refunded)
• Doges Palace standard opening hours: 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (last admission 5:00 PM).
• Due to the COVID-19 preventative measures, access to a number of the attractions included may be restricted.
• The ticket is valid for 3 months from booking and allows one-time access to the Doge's Palace and the other museums specified
From US$ 48.28 US$ 28.97 per person