Marvel at the spectacle of La Bufadora, the largest sea geyser in North America, spurting water into the air on this 4-hour guided tour from Ensenada
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Pickup is offered from hotels in Ensenada and Valle de Guadalupe. Wait in the hotel lobby 15 minutes before your scheduled pickup time. Drivers will wait no longer than 15 minutes after the scheduled pickup time. For cruise ship visitors, meet at the Centro Cultural Riviera. From the cruise ship dock, walk straight towards the direction of town (about 15 minutes), cross Ave. Lazaro Cardenas, and see the Centro Cultural Riviera in front of you. It is a big white colonial-style building.
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Comfortable clothes
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- At least 2 participants are required for this activity to take place
- All participants must be 18 years of age and present a valid photo ID in order to consume alcohol
- Participants must have a reasonable level of fitness, and be able to walk in unpaved or uneven terrain
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible
- The site is stroller-accessible
- Having breakfast before the tour is recommended