Explore UNESCO world heritage Kinderdijk and the town of The Hague. Choose between; Dutch paintings from the Golden Age, modern art by M. C. Escher, or Holland's highlights and heritage in miniature.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at This is Holland. A free 3-minute shuttle ferry runs 24/7 from Amsterdam Central Station to Buiksloterweg on the north shore of the river IJ. Board via the two middle pontoons. On arrival, turn left and walk for two minutes.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- You will receive confirmation at the time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Minimum participant numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Infants must sit on lap
- This is a small group tour of no more than 8 people