Explore UNESCO world heritage Kinderdijk and the town of The Hague. Choose between; Dutch paintings from the Golden Age, modern art by M. C. Escher, or Holland's highlights and heritage in miniature.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at This is Holland. A free 3-minute shuttle ferry runs 24/7 from Amsterdam Central Station to Buiksloterweg on the north shore of the river IJ. Board via the two middle pontoons. On arrival, turn left and walk for two minutes.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The tour's itinerary may vary depending on the guide on the day
- This tour involves a small amount of walking
- This tour operates rain or shine
- This tour/activity will have a minimum of 2 and maximum of 8 travelers
- Children up to and including 3 years old can join for free (not occupying a seat)