Explore the Everglades National Park on this motorboat tour. See local wildlife like bottlenose dolphins and manatees up close. Stop at one of the 10,000 islands in the park.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
Please plan to arrive 15 minutes before the activity starts. Glades Haven Marina is located behind the Glades Haven store. The Glades Haven store is currently being renovated and the facilities are closed. If you need to use the facilities prior to your tour, there are public restrooms in the National Park entrance across the street. When you arrive for your tour, please park in front of the Glades Haven store (Teal building with large chickee hut) and walk around back to the marina.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Park Passes aren't included, but are available for purchase
- Bring hats and sunglasses