Take a day trip from Lisbon to the ancient city of Évora, a UNESCO Heritage Site. Be enchanted by the medieval village of Monsaraz and try a local wine.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, Portuguese
- Pickup optional
- Look out for the guide with a blue umbrella at the agreed pickup address.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meet in front of Hotel Mundial. Look out for the guide with a red flag. Please make sure to be on time at the meeting point.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Rain gear
- Comfortable shoes
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Child seats are available
- The tour may be operated by a multilingual guide who may give the tour in two languages if needed
- Vehicles are disinfected daily