With hundreds of years of artistic and cultural heritage, Évora boasts a labyrinth of squares, charming streets and distinct architectural styles. On this full-day tour, explore the city and learn about delicious local wines in an included tasting.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Portuguese, Spanish
- Small group
- Limited to 11 participants
Select participants and date
Meet at the Cityrama Gray Line stop on Marquês de Pombal Square.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Tour can be cancelled due to technical reasons, weather conditions, maintenance or other
- Tour doesn't operate on 25th December and 1st January