This is a kayaking tour of the Bio Bay Laguna Grande Nature Reserve in Fajardo, Puerto Rico. Stir the water of the bioluminescent bay and activate lots of sparkles.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
Select participants and date
Meet at the Kayak Village, Fajardo, Puerto RicoOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Change of clothes
- Water shoes
- Face mask or protective covering
- Alcohol and drugs
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Minimum age to participate is 6 years old. Participants aged 6 to 13 must be accompanied by an adult on the same kayak. Participants 13 to 17 must have an adult participating on the tour.
- Maximum weight limit: 250 lbs per person, 426 lbs per kayak
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant women, people with back, neck, wrist, arm, or leg injuries, or guests with epilepsy, heart conditions, and/or dizziness.
- Each kayak accommodates a maximum of 2 people.
- All guests must be able to communicate in English or Spanish.