Enjoy picturesque sailing, delicious appetizers, and beverages aboard this afternoon cruise.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
4900 State Road 3 Km. 51.4, Fajardo, 00738. Meeting time 3:30 PM. The Pier number will be specified the day before the charter. To reach the meeting location, simply enter 'Puerto Del Rey Marina Fajardo’ into your GPS. Directions from San Juan (45-minute drive) • Get on Expreso Román Baldorioty de Castro/PR-26 heading east. • Take PR-66 to Interstate PR3 S/PR-3 S in Río Grande. Exit from PR-66. • Merge onto Interstate PR3 S/PR-3 S. • Follow Interstate PR3 S/PR-3 S to Carretera Puerto del Rey in Fajardo. Exit from Expreso Jose Celso Barbosa/PR-53 S. • Continue on Carretera Puerto del Rey to your destination.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- ID card, copy accepted
- Hand sanitizer or tissues
- Face mask or protective covering
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- To comply with USCG boat permits and COVID-19 Safety Protocols, a maximum of 6 guests are permitted.
- To be able to coordinate your charter in a timely fashion, you will need to book it at least 16-hours prior to the charter.
- Guests must be between the ages of 4 and 85 years and under 250 lbs