Enjoy picturesque sailing, a refreshing dip in the blue ocean, appetizers, and beverages on an afternoon cruise in Fajardo. Soak in the sun on board the catamaran and take in views of Ramos Island.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
4900 State Road 3 Km. 51.4, Fajardo, 00738. Meeting time 3:30 PM. The Pier number will be specified the day before the charter. To reach the meeting location, simply enter 'Puerto Del Rey Marina Fajardo’ into your GPS. Directions from San Juan (45-minute drive) • Get on Expreso Román Baldorioty de Castro/PR-26 heading east. • Take PR-66 to Interstate PR3 S/PR-3 S in Río Grande. Exit from PR-66. • Merge onto Interstate PR3 S/PR-3 S. • Follow Interstate PR3 S/PR-3 S to Carretera Puerto del Rey in Fajardo. Exit from Expreso Jose Celso Barbosa/PR-53 S. • Continue on Carretera Puerto del Rey to your destination.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- ID card, copy accepted
- Hand sanitizer or tissues
- Face mask or protective covering
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- To comply with USCG boat permits and COVID-19 Safety Protocols, a maximum of 6 guests are permitted.
- To be able to coordinate your charter in a timely fashion, you will need to book it at least 16-hours prior to the charter.
- Guests must be between the ages of 4 and 85 years and under 250 lbs